Hi everyone.  We just wanted to quickly update you on the current situation. We were due to reopen on Wednesday 19th May but unfortunately the Scottish government have at the last minute decided to keep Glasgow on Level 3 restrictions for at least another week so sadly under these circumstances, we cannot reopen as planned.

if you made a booking with us via email for next week and we cannot get in touch with you then please consider that booking cancelled unfortunately We will be updating our social media pages on Facebook and Instagram as soon as we have some good news to tell you but until then we have to remain closed  We sincerely apologise for messing up your plans but the situation is out with our control sadly   We know we will see you all and hopefully it is sooner rather than later!  Watch this space!